We at Peak Completions believe the wellbeing of our company and clients is dependent on the health and safety of our workforce, and we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and compliance with the law to assure our employees and those involved in our projects are in safe hands.
Protection of employees from injury or occupational disease is a major continuing objective. We are committed to continuing improvement toward an accident- free workplace through effective administration, education and training. All supervisors, employees and subcontractors must protect their own and fellow workers’ health and safety by working in compliance with all applicable Occupational Safety and Health requirements.
We believe protecting the environment benefits our employers, customers, the general public and their families, both present and future. Our management and staff are committed to performing their duties and job requirements in a responsible manner that benefits the environment. Employees are encouraged to follow company environmental protection initiatives and to strive for continual improvement of the environmental program.
Press Release (24 November 2014): Peak Receives outstanding safety award from Chevron
Peak Completion Technologies, Inc. is committed to the establishment, compliance and continual improvement of our Quality Management System. By embracing our QMS, the Peak team will:
- Provide the highest level of excellence in our products, services and activities;
- Present the highest level of integrity in all our efforts;
- Instill in all members of the Peak Team, the desire to exceed expectations;
- Encourage innovation, flexibility and agility in every aspect of our business; and
- Continually improve our processes, products and services
QMS Guiding Principles
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
QMS Roles and Functions
- Engineering establishes the design and the acceptance criteria.
- Purchasing/Manufacturing requests parts and materials from suppliers that conform to the established design and acceptance criteria.
- Quality verifies conformity and assures that any nonconformities are segregated and corrective/preventive action is accomplished.
- Assembly uses only conforming parts and processes to build products that conform to the established design.