The Kronos™ Ball-in-Place dissolvable isolation tool is a revolutionary pump-down baffle that dissolves in low temperature, low salinity, even fresh water wellbore environments. Like the plug and perf method, it is placed in the casing string using a conventional Baker or Go Shorty Hydraulic Setting Tool on wireline. This patent-pending tool is the latest technology developed by Peak Completion Technologies, Inc.
The Kronos™ Ball-in-Place isolates the stage above it by using a unique bottom set, ball-in-place technology allowing for the benefits of running a bottom set plug technology coupled with a ball in place isolation. Once the Kronos™ Ball-in-Place is introduced to wellbore fluid, both components begin to degrade. After a successful zonal isolation the result is a full ID unrestricted wellbore eliminating remediation and allowing immediate production.
The Kronos™ tool is formulated using the same dissolvable technology derived from Peak's successful Fantom™ line, resulting in repeatable consistent degradation backed up by years of proven run history.
- Engineered blends suited for degradation in all temperature ranges
- Dissolution with no salinity or fluid circulation required
- Full 10,000 psi bottom-hole differential pressure between stages
- Eliminates the need for wellbore remediation after installation
- Isolates the stage above with unique ball in place design
- Conventional wireline deployment
- Saves fluid with no need for additional ball pump down stage
- Simplistic three piece design
- High strength compact construction
- Tool body and elastomer dissolve at the same rate
- Integrated mechanical anti-preset design
- Minimal material composition
|PRODUCT NUMBER||SIZE||WEIGHT RANGE||OD||