Trigger Toe Sub™ (Gen II)
The Generation II Trigger Toe Sub™ is a hydraulically actuated toe sleeve for cemented and openhole applications to establish the necessary flow path at the toe of the extended reach, horizontal well without the need for TCP - reducing completion time, cost, and complexity.
With years of extensive research, engineering evolution, and our experience with cemented completion and liner tools, our Generation II Trigger Toe Sub™ incorporates the latest technology to maximize reliability and performance. Operators can achieve flexibility and operational simplicity with the secondary shear system engineered to reduce “fail open” events if one of the redundant rupture disks is compromised. Featuring patented internals, the tool ensures no cement contamination of the sliding sleeve for dependable actuation and offers upwards of 20 sq/in of flow area to maximize flow rates.
The Generation II Trigger Toe Sub™ features an ID that matches casing drift and has the ability to dial in the actuation pressure specifically to the application for any wellbore condition. The tool has a test port allowing for a lower air chamber pressure test to reduce “fail closed” events. It is an efficient, cost saving solution that simplifies toe prep in a variety of conventional and unconventional challenges.
The Generation II Trigger Toe Sub™ is a rig-less intervention used with conventional float equipment to maintain operational simplicity for standard liner installation and to speed up the plug-and-perf process. It can run with several of Peak’s innovative technologies including the Sentinal™ liner hanger, the Expandable™ frac sleeve, the Fantom® dissovable balls, or as a stand alone tool.
- Larger flow area offers upward of 20 sq/in of flow area
- Save time on completion operation by eliminating first TCP run
- Decrease operational costs and complexity
- Minimize risk by eliminating the need to perforate with coil tubing
- Maintain standard processes and procedures when installing casing and cement
(no over-displacement required)
- Redundant HPHT sealing areas at all pressure bearing locations
- Lower atmospheric testing capabilities reduce “fail closed” events
- Patented internals ensure zero cement contamination
- 20K psi maximum burst disk rating
- 380°F temperature rating
- 15K standard rating
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
- Liner hanger, lonstring, and multilateral installations
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE