Trigger Toe Sub™ (Gen III)
The Generation III Trigger Toe Sub™ is a hydraulically actuated toe sleeve for cemented and openhole applications to establish the necessary flow path at the toe of the extended reach, horizontal well without the need for TCP - reducing completion time, cost, and complexity.
With years of extensive research, engineering evolution, and experience with cemented completion and liner tools, our Generation III Trigger Toe Sub™ incorporates the latest technology to maximize reliability and performance. Operators can achieve flexibility and operational simplicity with the secondary shear system engineered to reduce “fail open” events if a redundant rupture disk is compromised. Featuring patented internals, the tool ensures zero cement contamination of the sliding sleeve for dependable actuation and offers upwards of 20 sq/in of flow area to maximize flow rates.
The Generation III Trigger Toe Sub™ features an ID that matches casing drift and has the ability to dial in the actuation pressure specifically to the application for any wellbore condition. It is an efficient, cost saving solution that simplifies toe prep with a variety of conventional and unconventional challenges.
The Generation III Trigger Toe Sub™, protected by U.S. patent number 9,133,684, is a rig-less intervention used with conventional float equipment to maintain operational simplicity for standard liner installation and to speed up the plug-and-perf process. It can be run with several of Peak’s innovative technologies including the SentinelTM liner hanger, the ExpandableTM frac sleeve, the Fantom® dissolvable balls, or as a stand alone tool.
- Larger flow area offers upward of 20 sq/in of flow area
- Save time on completion operation by eliminating first TCP run
- Decrease operational costs and complexity
- Minimize risk by eliminating the need to perforate with coil tubing
- Maintain standard processes and procedures when installing casing and cement
(no over-displacement required)
- Redundant HPHT sealing areas at all pressure bearing locations
- Patented internals ensure zero cement contamination
- 20K psi maximum burst disk rating
- 380°F temperature rating
- 15K standard rating
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
- Liner hanger, lonstring, and multilateral installations
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE