The Peak Completions IsoPort CS™ provides wellbore control in remedial operations by offering zonal shutoff. The system maintains the operational simplicity, time and cost savings of ball drop methods.
Each sleeve is initially opened utilizing Peak’s proven ball and seat technology that allows multiple stages to be treated with a continuous pumping time. After all sleeves are shifted open, seats can be milled out to allow for zones to be closed or re-opened utilizing one of Peak’s advanced shifting tool options which are suited for various applications.
The IsoPort CS™ provides a more efficient system for production and completion processes by eliminating profile erosion during high frac rate treatments. The tool is drillable in the closed and open position and has an internal lock system to prevent spinning during mill out.
The IsoPort CS™ provides operators with the ability to maximize reservoir recovery by shutting off zones that are producing excess water or unwanted gas. It is an ideal solution for reaching production with less time, money, and resources. Additionally, it can be combined with a variety of Peak technologies including the rigless toe initiation sleeve and the F1 Fantom® dissolvable ball.
- Ball drop actuation for efficiency during pumping operations
- Less time, money, and resources required compared to the plug-and-perf method
- Ability to close or reopen production at any stage
- Eliminates profile erosion during high rate fracture treatments
- Provides ability to refrac well by closing all sleeves
- 10k psi / 350°F standard rating - HPHT Adaptable
- Utilizes proven ball and seat design integration with thousands of installations
- Erosion resistant ball seats and reliable shear design for high frac rates
- Several advanced mechanical and hydraulic shifting tool options available
- Drillable in closed and open positions
- Ball seat milled to full drift ID
- Internal lock system to prevent spinning during mill out
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE