The HydroPak SS™ is a solid mandrel openhole anchor that employs a durable bi-directional openhole slip configuration. The tool has been designed to be incredibly short for improved running performance for regular applications in short radius wellbores and once set keeps the liner in place to allow for high rate toe stage fracs. The HydroPak SS™ is designed with Peak’s proprietary dual anti-preset function to prevent premature setting during installation.
The HydroPak SS™ is strategically placed to prevent movement that may damage the liner or packer seal, allowing you to increase the production life of wells over time and see a higher return on investment.
The HydroPak SS™ can also be used as a doorstop in multilateral applications and can be set up as a fully retrievable tool for production applications.
- Small OD and short overall length allows for quick, easy installation
- Provides control over contraction and expansion
- Can be safely rotated in the hole
- Full ID access after mill out
- Use in both permanent and retrievable installations
- Can be used as a doorstop in multilateral applications
- 350°F standard - HPHT adaptable
- 10K psi burst rating
- Dual anti-preset design to prevent premature setting while running in hole
- Optional shear release system for full retrieval
- Liner hanger, long string, or multilateral installations
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE