Guardian™ Liner Hanger Packer
The Guardian™ Liner Hanger Packer provides extreme strength and reliable pressure intergrity for the most challenging environments. Peak introduced the tool in early 2012 and since has had over 500 successful runs with zero liner top leaks.
The tool is a hydraulically set hanger packer with a secondary mechanical element setting feature. Bi-directional slips ensure the heaviest liners are held securely in place. Micro-annular leaks are prevented at the liner top with the tool’s premium, proprietary high pressure packing element system.
The Guardian™ features a dual anti-preset design that prevents it from prematurely setting while running in hole. The tool’s upper seal bore incorporates multiple configuration options and allows for latch-in sealing while maintaining a full casing ID.
The Guardian™ can be used with Peak’s various openhole multistage stimulation systems. The tool comes standard with a 10k psi / 350°F rating and is also availale for HPHT applications.
- Hydraulic set hanger / packer utilizing premium, proprietary high pressure packing element
- Design includes a secondary mechanical element setting feature
- Dual anti-preset feature reduces mechanical risk
- Packer forms annular seal to prevent micro-annular leaks at liner top
- Upper seal bore allows for latch in sealing for frac, accommodating all ball sizes,
- perforating guns, or Peak Gold Plugs™
- Standard 10K psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- Single trip alternative to conventional
- Right hand rotation to release hydraulic setting tool after packer is set
- Solid upper seal bore is solidly attached to packer mandrel - no floating o-ring design
- Packer can be set with mechanical backup system
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
|HPHT Adaptable||10,000||69||5.5 x 2.875||139.7 x 73.025|
|7 x 4.5||177.8 x 114.3|
|7.625 x 4.5||193.7 x 114.3|
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE