The Impact™ Sleeve is one of the latest technologies from Peak Completions, specifically designed for extended-reach, horizontal wellbores that require multistage fracturing. The sleeve is run with the Predator™ or SwellShark™ openhole fracturing system and increases the number of independently treated stages from 24 to 45 stages in 4.5” production liners and from 31 to 61 stages in 5.5” production liners.
The Impact™ Sleeve enables increased number of stages over conventional methods -- one ball size opens two stages and treats them independently. The sleeve features a patent pending tool design that ensures flowback of all zones without the need for mill out.
The Impact™ Sleeve has a standard rating of 10,000 psi and 350°F and is also available in high-pressure, high-temperature (HPHT) configurations. For wells with lower stage requirements, the Impact™ provides an increased minimum ID, reducing friction and allowing higher fracturing rates toward the toe of the well through the added flexibility of seat sizing.
The sleeve can be run in conjunction with several of Peak’s cutting edge technologies including the Predator™ dual element packer, the SwellShark™ swellable packer, and the F1 Fantom® dissolvable ball.
- Ability to flowback without the need to mill out
- Maximize rates and improve ROI by configuring system with the optimum number of stages per treatment
- Reduce pump time while increasing the number of stages
- Minimize drill out requirements based on system configuration
- Reduce completion fluid consumption compared to plug-and-perf operations
- Lower hydraulic horsepower requirements
- Innovative technology allows for one ball size to open two sleeves
- Erosion-resistant internals ensure frac placement while maintaining drillability
- Standard 10k psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- Run as part of the Predator™ or SwellShark™ openhole system
- Impact™ - SuperPort™ configuration allows up to 61 stages for 5.5” openhole application
- Sleeves can be opened with the F1 Fantom™ dissolvable ball, further eliminating need for mill out
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE