Years of extensive research, design evolution, and operational history have made the StrataPort™ the industry’s premium ball-actuated frac sleeve. Currently in its third generation, the StrataPort™ incorporates the latest technological advancements in frac sleeve design, resulting in superior reliability and unmatched performance.
The StrataPort™ features a proprietary ball seat design which can withstand the erosion and tortuosity of high rate fracture treatments. The internal design ensures that maximum ID is maintained after drill out, which can be performed whether the sleeve is in the open or closed position. The proprietary integral locking system guarantees that the tool cannot close during the production phase, thus maximizing production.
The StrataPort™ is run as part of the Predator™ openhole frac system in horizontal and vertical wells and allows for up to 24 stages to be fractured continuously in 4.5” completion casing. The system is rated to 350ºF [177°C] and 10,000 psi [69 MPa] differential pressure and is available in HPHT configurations.
Field-proven in thousands of stages per year and with hydraulic fracturing jobs of over 8.9 million pounds of sand, the StrataPort™ premium drillable frac sleeve delivers reliable results under extreme conditions saving time, reducing costs and enhancing production.
- Proven ball and seat technology improves completion efficiencies
- Up to 31 independently treated stages
- Guarantee flexibility at wellsite with compact tool design
- Ensure reliable and desired frac placement with proprietary ball development and seat design
- Less time and resources needed compared to traditional plug-and-perf operations
- Standard 10k psi / 350°F rating - HPHT Adaptable
- Port flow area exceeds flow area of casing ID
- Internal triple-lock, anti-spin mechanism ensures that the sleeve will not rotate or spin during mill out
- Internal proprietary design allows seats to be drilled out in both the closed and open positions
- LTC, BTC, EU, NU, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE