The SuperPort™ is a ball actuated frac sleeve that offers a reduction in ball seat increments. The added seat and ball sizes allow operators to either increase their stage count or to run the same number of stages at a larger ball seat inside diameter. The advanced seats are precision engineered to provide high reliability and allow for more economical ball materials to be used.
The SuperPort™ comes with a standard 10,000 psi differential rating, while the HPHT version is capable of withstanding differential pressures of 15,000 psi. The SuperPort™ can be designed for several different applications, including both openhole and cemented multistage completions. In openhole applications, Peak offers several mechanical and swellable packer options. In cemented applications, the first stage is initiated with precision burst disk technology, resulting in a completely rigless system.
The SuperPort™ allows for a continuous pumping operation for the stimulation treatment, eliminating down time between stages. A 30-stage system can save the operator up to 12 days of completion time compared to the plug-and-perf method. In addition, the system provides a significant reduction in water requirements, equipment on location, and operational risks.
Peak Completions designed the SuperPort™ as a flexible solution to several operator needs that are applicable in unconventional plays such as the Bakken, Bonesprings, Cline, Eagle Ford, and Utica. The system offers maximized stimulated reservoir volume through increased stage counts and pump rates while minimizing the cost and time resulting in efficient, effective completion operations.
- Maximize efficiency of multistage stimulation
- Increase stage counts and lateral lengths
- Improve pump rates
- Reduce horsepower and water needs
- Guarantee flexibility at wellsite with compact tool design
- Proven, reliable operations with advanced ball seat design
- Available for cemented and openhole applications
- Standard 10k psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- Precision engineered 1/16th inch increment ball seats
- Internal triple-lock, anti-spin mechanism ensures that the sleeve will not rotate or spin during mill out
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE