The MonoPak™ mechanical packer is a cost-effective solution for zonal isolation in openhole wellbores. It is set with internal differential pressure and comes with a standard 10k psi / 350°F rating.
Well completion time is greatly decreased with the ability to install and set multiple isolation packers in a single trip. The MonoPak’s™ flexible design allows for adjustment of operating pressures according to local well conditions.
The tool’s short length and small OD enable installation in complex well geometries. In addition, the tool’s small size allows for a cemented-type, focused frac by providing a short area of exposed openhole for the fracture stimulation treatment.
Peak offers a wide selection of frac sleeves to combine with the MonoPak™ for more reliable and efficient multistage stimulation treatments. The packer can be configured with a backup shear release ring to be run as part of a fully retrievable system, making the tool an ideal solution for acidizing and sand frac restimulation jobs.
- Save time and money on completions
- Minimize operational risk with dual anti-preset system
- Guarantee flexibility at wellsite with compact tool design
- Hydraulically set element allowing instantaneous isolation
- Reliable design components allow operators to reach target depth on schedule
- Standard 10k psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- Dual anti-preset system prevents premature setting while running in hole
- Shorter length and reduced OD for improved running performance
- Full drift ID
- Backup shear release mechanism for full tool retrieval
- LTC, BTC, EU, NU, and premium thread connections available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE