The cornerstone of the Peak Completions Predator™ openhole fracturing system is the Predator™ isolation packer. Engineered with a dual element seal for efficient zonal isolation in horizontal and vertical wells, the packer has proven itself to hold high differential pressure ratings of up to 14,000 psi and comes with a 350°F temperature rating.
Unique in its class, the Predator™ packer incorporates a dual anti-preset feature that prevents premature setting while running-in-hole, enhancing operational reliability. Well completion time is greatly decreased with the ability to install and set multiple isolation packers in a single trip.
The tool’s short length and small OD enable installation in complex well geometries and increase running performance in horizontal wellbores. Its flexible design allows for adjustment of operating pressures according to local well conditions.
Peak offers a wide selection of frac sleeves to combine with the Predator™ packer for more reliable and efficient multistage stimulation treatments. The packer’s backup shear release enables it to be fully retrieved, depending on the application, making the tool an ideal solution for acidizing and sand frac restimulation jobs.
The Predator™ openhole isolation packer minimizes mechanical risk, increases production rates and maximizes profits. With over 20,000 successful installations, the Predator™ packer is a proven, reliable, and efficient choice for wellbore isolation.
- Minimize operational risk with dual anti-preset system
- Ensure control of zonal isolation with unique dual element design
- Guarantee flexibility at wellsite with compact tool design
- Reach target depth on schedule and increase fracture treatment with the Predator™ system’s reliable design components
- Standard 10k psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- Dual anti-preset system prevents premature setting while running-in-hole
- Short length enables tool to pass through tight clearances, doglegs, and ledges
- Small OD, full casing ID equivalent to maximize operational flexibility
- Backup shear release mechanism for full tool retrieval
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread connections available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
|TOOL ID||TOOL OD|
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE