The Peak Completions SwellShark™ swellable isolation packer is a cost-effective, dependable zonal isolation choice for openhole multistage completions. The packer’s versatility, simplicity, and operational flexibility enable it to be deployed in a wide range of well applications and environments.
The SwellShark™ features a proprietary, durable elastomer element that swells upon contact with oil-based, water-based, or high-salinity wellbore fluids and adapts itself to borehole irregularities.
Its flexible design offers a one-trip solution and simplifies rig with its self-setting capability.
The SwellShark™ packer has been rigorously tested as per field conditions at Peak’s on-site testing facilities. For effective job planning, a proprietary swell predictor software helps in packer selection and timing for stimulation treatment.
- Enhance operational flexibility with packer’s simple installation
- Save completion time with one trip and tool’s self-setting capability
- Reduce costs by accelerating install process
- Improve wellbore isolation with longer contact area
- Element swells against irregular wellbore geometries
- No reduced ID through the bore
- Proprietary, durable elastomer
- Swells upon contact with oil-based, water-based, or high-salinity wellbore fluids
- Long element forms barrier to annular flow
- Available in custom lengths up to 20 ft
- No mechanical parts keeps tool intact
- End rings to protect element
- Slip-on design option
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
- Proprietary software to predict swell time after installation for specific well
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE