DownJet™ Circulating Sleeve
The DownJet™ circulating sleeve offers a simple, reliable, and cost-effective means to isolate your liner. Utilizing proven ball seat and internal float system technology, the shear system and seat are isolated from debris and fluid contaminants. This eliminates any risk of being affected by wellbore pressures and fluids, ensuring success every time.
The DownJet™ circulating sleeve closes with differential pressure from above when the setting ball is on seat, allowing full rate circulation of the liner and bottom hole assembly while running in the hole.
The tool incorporates a fully adjustable hydraulic shear system offering operators complete flexibility for every application. With the jet ports facing the edge of the formation and numerous bottom end configurations or casing options, this tool will get your liner to bottom - safely, effectively, and reliably.
- Fluid wash jets for efficient clean-out
- Effective hydraulic shear system with operational flexibility
- Internal locking system for permanent tool closure
- Dual debris barriers for ensured functionality
- 10K psi differential rating
- 350°F standard temperature rating
- Optional single or dual internal floats for total well control while running in hole
- Reliable for long term applications including HPHT conditions
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE