The HydroPort™ is a pressure actuated sleeve that allows operators to easily open the system to the annulus after setting the system. This provides a fluid path that allows the multistage stimulation treatments to be performed.
The HydroPort™ features a reliable shear opening system that provides operational flexibility. Once the tool is run in hole on a tubing string, it is actuated by applying the predetermined hydraulic pressure, which then shifts an internal sleeve and exposes the ports.
The tool’s compact length allows installation in complex well geometries. The HydroPort™ has a full drift ID, providing a large flow area for optimum treatment of the initial stage and also allowing for drill out of float equipment.
The HydroPort™ is run as part Peak’s several multistage stimulation systems. These systems offer operators improved efficiencies by reducing the time, costs, and resources needed to complete wells compared to the traditional plug-and-perf method.
- Opens the system to the annulus
- Allows initial stage of fracturing
- Compact length tool for complex geometries
- Key component of Peak’s openhole multistage stimulation systems
- Saves time and money
- Features the same, proven and effective flow port design as Peak’s ball-actuated frac sleeves
- Standard 10k psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- 15K Burst Rating
- Reduced ID is millable for full ID access
- Drillable in closed position
- Limited-entry nozzle housing option available
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE