The Impulse™ Sleeve is a revolutionary technology that utilizes a patent pending mechanical design to allow multiple high pressure tests before opening at the desired pressure. This allows operators to verify casing integrity without any well intervention.
This new sleeve technology, rated at 12,000 psi, allows operators to test casing for the first time to 10,000 psi without risk of opening the hydraulically-actuated toe sleeve. The Impulse™ Sleeve allows you to preselect the number of casing pressure tests required and then open the sleeve at a low pressure. This ability eliminates the shear system for the ultimate in engineering precision and eliminates the massive pressure drop and casing stresses of opening a sleeve at a high differential pressure.
The Impulse™ Sleeve is available for openhole applications. When used in conjunction with one of Peak’s multistage stimulation systems, operators can see drastic improvements in completion efficiencies when compared to the traditional plug-and-perf method. Peak offers a variety of frac sleeve and isolation packer solutions offering up to 62 independent stages with less time, money, and resources.
- Verify casing integrity without any well intervention
- Provides several full pressure casing tests prior to opening
- Eliminates premature opening of toe stage
- Allows for higher setting pressure of openhole packers and multistage frac systems
- Eliminates differential pressure concerns due to over or under balanced wells
- Standard 10k psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- 10k differential rating provides ability to pressure test casing at maximum pressure without prematurely opening
- Compatible with Peak Completions multistage stimulation systems
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options available
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE