The Sentinel Shield™ System expands on the capabilities of a standard conventional liner hanger. This rotational liner hanger is designed to maximize operational efficiency while simplifying the deployment of liners in demanding well bore environments.
The hanger uses a locating collar run in the intermediate casing, completely eliminating casing slips found on conventional liner hangers. When the system is run, the hanger is locked into this locating collar, forgoing the use of hydraulic pressure to actuate the hanger, all while continuously circulating fluid through the wellbore. This design also prevents the risk of presetting the tool, as well as leak paths that can migrate through the hanger itself. All this risk mitigation is accomplished in the course of increasing the tool’s hang weight capability and allowing for higher potentional compressive loading for extended reach completions.
Once deployed, the Sentinel Shield™ System lends itself to high performance in a myriad of downhole applications. These operations include high frac rates and pressures, the safe use of lost circulation material and high ECD fluids, as well as electric submersible pump installations in horizontal applications. The tool’s upper seal bore incorporates multiple configuration options and allows for floated sealing while maintaining a full casing ID.
The Sentinel Shield™ can be used with Peak’s large portfolio of openhole and cemented multistage stimulation systems, or as a stand alone cemented liner hanger. The tool comes standard with a 10k psi / 350°F rating and is also available for HPHT applications.
5 x 7”
5-1/2 x 7-5/8”
**For other casing sizes, please see our Sentinel™ Liner Hanger
- Completely eliminates risk of hanger pre-set
- Allows for continuous fluid circulation during setting process
- Tool utilizes locating collar for easy precise deployment in any string design
- Increases operational efficiency
- Proven Sentinel Packer forms annular seal to prevent micro-annular leaks at liner top
- Robust liner hanging capacity
- Upper seal bore allows floated sealing for frac
- Standard 10K psi / 350°F rating - HPHT adaptable
- High strength alloy steel construction
- Conventional casing slips are excluded
- Optimized bypass and minimized leak paths
- Locating collar run in the intermediate string ensuring setting depth
- Hydraulic or mechanical release setting equipment available
- QDC HTQ™ connections ensure strength through the hanger system
QUICK TECH DATA
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
|HPHT Adaptable||10,000||69||5 x 7||127 x 177.8||23-26|
|5.5 x 7.625||139.7 x 193.7||29.7-39|
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE