TTi™ Tandem Toe Initiator
The Tandem Toe Initiator System is a hydraulically actuated tandem toe sleeve option for cemented and openhole applications. The sleeves are actuated with absolute pressure using a burst disk mechanism, allowing for adjustable pressure settings and maximizing operational flexibility.
- Patent pending internals ensure that there can be no cement contamination of the sliding sleeve for dependable actuation.
- Large flow area to maximize pump rates.
- Increase reliability and risk mitigation.
- 380° F temperature rating.
- 15K burst and collapse rating.
- LTC, BTC, and premium thread options.
- Liner hanger, long string, and multilateral installations.
|TEMPERATURE RATING||STANDARD PRESSURE
NOTE: ADDITIONAL SIZES AND HPHT VERSIONS AVAILABLE